This CPE course will help you identify and prevent the most common significant deficiencies that peer reviews uncover, implement a process to select the appropriate peer reviewer, and determine the right review year-end for your firm. This course also examines the additional issues that may come into play if you have specialized engagements such as governmental units, not-for-profit organizations, construction contractors, or employee benefit plans.
▪ Create a firm environment that focuses on quality control
▪ Understand the basic steps for monitoring and inspections
▪ Establish a quality control system based on the Quality Control Standards
▪ Recognize significant recurring engagement deficiencies and how to prevent them
▪ Prepare for your next peer review – decisions to make and pulling together the right information