The IAASB in collaboration with IFAC invite you to join our quality management webinar series on June 24, July 29, and August 5 and 18 on Zoom with live streaming on the IAASB’s YouTube channel. The webinars will take a deep dive into aspects of the IAASB’s International Standard on Quality Management 1, Quality Management for Firms that Perform Audits or Reviews of Financial Statements, or Other Assurance or Related Services Engagements.
ISQM 1 is part of the IAASB’s suite of quality management standards, issued in late 2020. The standards strengthen and modernize how firms approach quality management. They also mark an evolution from a traditional, more linear approach for quality control to an integrated quality management approach.
The webinars will be held in English and will be available on the IAASB’s YouTube Channel following the session. Participants joining live via Zoom will be able to submit questions.
- Webinar One: All You Need to Know about the Firm’s Risk Assessment Process
- Webinar Two: Resources: Expectations for Firms and Engagement Partners
- July 29, 11 am–12 pm GMT
- Featuring IAASB members Josephine Jackson and Sue Almond and IAASB Deputy Director Natalie Klonaridis
- Discussion will include the linkage between ISQM 1 and International Standard on Auditing 220 (Revised), Quality Management for an Audit of Financial Statements
- Register Now
- Webinar Three: What’s New for Firms’ Monitoring and Remediation Processes
- Webinar Four: Bringing it All Together: Exploring all the Components of a Quality Management System
This webinar series is part of the IAASB’s implementation support efforts. Looking for additional resources on the suite of quality management standards? Check out the IAASB’s dedicated web page: iaasb.org/quality-management
IFAC is committed to supporting our member organizations and the development, adoption, and implementation of high-quality international standards.