Is your organization failing to recognize red flags associated with misappropriation of assets and costly fraudulent schemes? Whether your business is small, large, or a not-for-profit entity, this CPE course will provide you with descriptions of how major frauds are perpetrated, allowing you to gain insight into the types of cost-effective controls you can implement to prevent or detect deceptive acts. This course features real-world examples of updated fraud studies from KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
▪ Identify the findings and implications of major fraud studies
▪ Identify the risk factors and red flags for each of the top ten fraud schemes
▪ Determine design controls to build into systems to mitigate fraud risks
▪ Distinguish the methodology of how frauds are committed
▪ Identify trends in various types of fraud